Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mom

A few things about my mom. I love her more than she knows. She's an inspiration. She's caring; so much so that I think she would just about let anyone in that needed a glass of water or something to eat. The only reason she doesn't do this now is because my dad doesn't let her. So I picked out a few pictures that either had her in them or reminded me of her.

She really isn't supposed to be lifting my 35lb (at the time) son but she did just so he could get the Easter egg that was hanging in the blind pull string.



Here she is again, holding my son. She doesn't care that it could hurt her physically because it's what he wanted. She puts everyone in front of herself.



I think I got my love of taking pictures of the clouds from her.



These are her kitties. They are almost a year old now but when they were first born, they were inseparable. They are still this way today. This is Clarkie and Miss Stacha (kinda like mustache).



Here she is climbing the stairs at the Shrine of St. Joseph last year on Mother's Day. She shouldn't be climbing stairs either but you know....



I love flowers! Can't grow them to save my life but I remember as a kid, going out and pruning my mom's Petunias in the garden. She loves flowers too.



She is SOO creative! Next to making cakes for all the kids' birthday parties, she always does these little crafts for them. These are their Easter eggs.



This was Mother's Day last year again. She loves every single one of her grandkids!



My mom and I have a lot in common. She is compassionate, trusting, forgiving, strong and most importantly, the BEST MOM in the whole world!! I don't care if everyone else thinks I am biased...she is!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love her too! And my kids think she's their Grandma... proof that she loves everyone and everyone loves her!

Jose said...

Are you kiddin' your mom is a one of a kind.

Jenny from the Blog said...

Michelle-she loves your kids just like her own grandkids too! It's cute!

Thanks Kami! I hope you had a good one too!