Wednesday, May 19, 2010

2 Months


Ramon is 2 months old today!! Time goes by so quickly when you get back into the daily grind of things. These are the only 2 pictures I took of him today...

  • Ramon smiles when you talk to him now and he babbles back.
  • He is wearing mostly 3 month old clothes but can still get into 0-3 month clothes.
  • He eats about 7 ounces at each feeding and is sleeping 8 hours. Goes to bed around 9pm and wakes up around 5am.
  • He follows you around with his eyes.
  • AND THEY ARE STILL BLUE!!
The other kids have adjusted very well to him. Juanito will usually leave me alone with Ramon if I am feeding him. That's not to say he's left me alone and is being good...He's usually getting into something or playing "washy hands" in the bathroom. The girls are just like little mamas with him and are, most times, willing to hold him while I make a bottle or dinner.

He has been a wonderful addition to our family and I am extra happy that our family is complete!

6 comments:

Angelica said...

Ramon is the man! I did notice that he smiles and coos when talked to.
That's funny about Juanito cause when I was there last weekend, the girls found him "washy his hands" in the bathroom. Oh the fun of having kids!!

Unknown said...

WOW! He eats a lot! My little guys are only up to 6 ozs and still struggle to finish! Wish I could get them to eat more!

He is adorable!

*Tiff* said...

He is so cute! I love love love the picture of his little feet.

Jenny from the Blog said...

I KNOW Tiff!! I love feet!! And that picture with his binky right there....I think I'm gonna have that one framed!

*Tiff* said...

You should have it framed. It is darling and would look great blown up and on the wall.

Jenny from the Blog said...

I was actually thinking about doing that. I have a 4 photo frame that Juan gave me for Christmas that has pictures of he and I. I told him I want one that matches that has 1 picture of each of or kids in it...maybe I will make it feet pictures...