Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Wish

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her. I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a 64 Impala! Haha! I had to start this one off funny to fill some buckets before I (possibly) empty some.

My feelings are hurt right now so stop reading now if you don't want to hear it.

I wish my husband would take more pictures with me.
I wish I didn't blame myself for everything. I know now that's a conscious choice.
I wish Juan still had his mom to talk to. He is completely different without her.
I wish my kids could spend more time with their Grandparents.
I wish I didn't sacrifice so much so everyone else is happy before I am.
I wish I could be more selfish when it comes to sleeping.
I should have sold the gun instead of throwing it in the canal.
I wish I could hang out with Juan AND his friends. I guess I'm not fun enough. Seems like I'm just his wife now and not his friend.
I wish I didn't know how to do things like maintain the pool, use a screwdriver, and call the plumber.
I wish I could manage my finances better and also that I didn't have to manage the finances.
I wish I could be like all the other wives.
I wish Juan would comment on my Facebook posts. (Seems silly but it matters to me) I also wish he would read my blog. If he does, he hides it really well or it shows how much we talk about anything other than the kids.


These are all things I'm sure people love about me but sometimes I get so tired of doing everything and being there for people. I feel like I'm being used right now. Like I always say though, I taught people to treat me this way by allowing it.

K, I'm over it. I wish I was a little bit taller y'all....

No comments: