Friday, August 28, 2009

My Creative Children

We are preparing the house for Brianna's birthday party this weekend and I decided to clean out the boy's toy box and get rid of some of his toys. He just got a bunch of toys for his birthday and I need to make room for them all. I got the to box all cleaned out and when I said to him, "Ok monkey, let's put them back in!" He must have thought I told him to get in. He found some sunglasses in there and got in. He's adorable.



Then, Tallynna came to me and said, "Mom, can I use some of those little clips you use in your hair?" I gave her 2 bobby pins and this is what she came back with. I thought it was pretty cute and she did it on her own.

2 comments:

Chely said...

Adorable=) Both of them!

Michelle said...

Aww Juanito and those glasses... he just makes my heart melt! He must get his good looks from me. And

Tallynna is so girly! I think it's so cute. I had put Alayna's hair in pigtails yesterday and she took them out after school and kept parting her hair in half and putting it like in front of her shoulder. And I was watching her and finally asked, "Alayna what are you doing?" And she said, "I just wanna look like Sam and Carly cuz they're pretty Mom!" Bwahaha!