Monday, April 19, 2010

A Whole MONTH!!

He's a month old today! I can't believe he's a month already. I think time will continue to fly by as it always has when it comes to our babies...

Ramon is sleeping an average of 5 hours after he eats at night and I think we have his days and nights all figured out. He doesn't like to take baths yet but you can tell he feels better after he has a bath. He bops his head around and is starting to get more control of that. He stays awake a few hours each day now. His brother and sisters have adapted to a new baby very well. His sisters even act like little mommies and help me take care of him and Juanito will even go get Ramon's binky and try to give it to him when he's crying. He eats about 6 ounces at each feeding now. He LOVES to sleep on his tummy! He likes to be held but doesn't cry when you put him down.

He is a really good baby...I think he's a keeper! I love him!



I love feet!!


I think he looks like his daddy in this one.


He wasn't happy that I was taking pictures and he was hungry!


I think he looks more like me in this one.


This one wasn't taken today but I included it to show that he has BLUE eyes! Hopefully they stay that way...

3 comments:

Kami said...

What a cutie! They grow way to fast!

Michelle said...

Why didn't I see this blog post before? Hmm... anywho I am commenting now. He's cute I think we should keep him.

Jenny from the Blog said...

Kami-Yes they do! I just love looking at pictures of Kamryn and how big she is now too!!

Michelle-I think we should keep him too!