Saturday, July 11, 2009

Monsoon Clouds


My father-in-law always tells me, "Clouds are boring" because I always take pictures of the clouds. I love to look at clouds and my favorite ones are the monsoon clouds we get here in Phoenix. Here are some of my recent "boring" cloud pictures. I hope you like them!



The ones that have the rays coming out are my absolute favorite! I have been told that this is supposed to be people's souls ascending into heaven.








This one is a reflection in the window of my bank.







I was leaving Wal-Mart when I saw this one. 




This big cloud was peaking over the mountain by my house.




This one just turned out pretty cool.




I get a nice refreshing gift a lot of times when I walk out of the building at work. That structure is our parking garage at work. I'm sure some of the people I work with thought I was a loon!




This is the same place and time just a zoomed in shot.

I hope you liked them as much at I liked taking them!

2 comments:

Jose said...

OK for the most part they are boring but I do like some of them. Matter of fact besides the one you saw on my blog I have another one I really liked that I know you'll like too.

Michelle said...

I think I see Michael Jackson in one of those rays... or maybe it was Billy Mays... oh shoot I don't know anymore.

I just know I like clouds too.