Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Better Late than Never

A couple of weeks ago, the kids and I went with my sister in law and her kiddos to the movies and then to the water park for a picnic and some water fun. I took lots of pictures and thought I would share some.



This is my son being his happy little self, running for the camera. He didn't spend any time in the water, in fact, I don't think he even got a drop of water on him.




My neice Arielle. She's such a cutie....when she isn't screaming.




Tough Guy.
He was actually mad at me because I wouldn't let him make a mess with the bubbles.





This was our little friend. I guess the sign says "Do not feed the ducks." 
I can't read.





Tallynna and Juanito sitting in a puddle. Maybe he got a little wet...





This is where he spent most of his time. He was trying to get the ducks to come over to him so he could pet them. Fat chance!





And the day would not be complete if we didn't have the Princess posing for the camera.







I love his feet!





This little guy came over to play with Juanito when he saw him calling for the ducks. The boys started to eat dirt together...must be some kind of 2 year old ritual.




My, my, my Arielle! How you have changed. We better tell your momma to stop feeding you bird food.




Michelle and her little mermaid.





Yes, Michelle, water is wet. Sorry to disappoint you.




She's not a bird anymore. She's after the lunchables!



We had a fun day until I had to leave so that I could get on a conference call for work. The kids enjoyed the movie and the picnic at the park. I am grateful for Michelle because she thinks of all these great things to do for not a lot of money. 




2 comments:

Jose said...

Yeah, she is trifty isn't she. Nice pics, they change so much from month to month.

Michelle said...

Aww thanks Jen... that's what I am here for... to help entertain. Water is wet! That made me laugh. Haha. And surprisingly Arielle didn't scream much that day... weird.

I love Juanito's feet too... haha!