Saturday, July 11, 2009

He loves his sissies!

The other morning when I was getting ready for work, I heard Juanito escaping from his room. He hadn't been feeling all that great so he wasn't sleeping very well. So, I went to see what he was doing and to make sure he was ok. I went up to him and in his cute little "I'm learning how to talk" voice he says, "Hi Mama!" I knew he still didn't feel good but he always greets me that way no matter how he feels. I held him for a few minutes and then put him down so I could go and get him a sippy cup with milk. Usually, he will follow me to the fridge but this time he didn't. When I went back to the rooms with his milk, this is what I found:

This is all 3 of my kids in one bed with all kinds of stuffed animals and blankets. He saw that Ni Hao Ki Lan was on in Brianna's room and he decided he wanted to lay down with them and watch it. Brianna is under the Not-shiny pink blanket. He is laying on Tallynna. I am so glad that my son loves his older sisters...right now. I'm sure some day that will change but for now, I love it!! 

3 comments:

Jose said...

We I hope it doesn't. I know my three kids still love eachother. Or so they tell me. What do you think?

Michelle said...

How cute. I love to see my 3 monsters like this too... For the most part... they all like eachother too.

Jenny from the Blog said...

Joe, I think your kids all love each other still...Don't mind that Juan has a voodoo doll of both Michelle and Nichole. LOL!!