Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another 48 hours...ish

I am almost 39 weeks pregnant right now. The doctor has scheduled me to be induced on Friday, March 19th. As I get closer to Friday, there is a lot of things going through my head. I thought I would share...

I have about 48 more hours to have this little precious baby in my tummy, kicking me, rolling around, causing me to have swollen feet, allowing me to eat lots of ice from Sonic and lots of ice cream. I absolutely LOVE being pregnant! I have not had any issues with any of my pregnancies and have had the greatest pregnancies ever! I know a lot of women that have problems and I feel for them. I wish they could enjoy their pregnancies as much as I have.

I wonder what it is...I think it's a boy, my mom thinks it's a girl. Stacey wants it to be a girl and so does Brianna. Tallynna wants it to be a boy--this week! She has been a little on the fence. My Juanito needs a little brother to play with. Either way I will be bringing home a Ramon Jose or an Adrienne Renee. (Or maybe both as my boss would say, he thinks there's more than one)

Strokes have caused 2 people that I really wanted to be there, to not be able to be there. Sylvia-my mother-in-law won't be there because she passed away almost 3 months ago. (I'm still working on the post for that one...) I know that all the cliches say that she will be there and I know that she will be but I won't see her; she won't be there holding my leg for me or running out of the room to tell everyone what the baby is. I think I have been putting this feeling off for quite some time making myself think that I will be ok without her there but I won't. Well, I will but I won't. If that makes sense. I miss her. My best friend, Stacey won't be there because her Aunt had a stroke and is on life support right now. I totally understand that she won't be there, I wouldn't expect her to choose me over her family. I just hope she travels safely and we will send her the first pictures.

I won't feel this feeling again. I will have 4 kids at this point and I don't want to have anymore and so we are going to have either Juan or I "tied up" so that we don't have anymore kids. I think 4 is enough and they will be a handful enough for the next 20 years or so...

I hope all my kids have a good relationship for their whole lives. It's all they will have.

I need a dresser for the new baby. I have been looking on Craigslist but I don't know how much I trust people on there so I think I will check some Goodwills and Savers. Maybe I will find something that will work. I suppose during my off time, I may be able to convince my parents to let me clean out my old room and get the furniture out of there. I dunno.

I'm sure there's more but this is what comes to mind right now.

Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Kami said...

Can't wait to here if it's a boy or a girl! Good luck!

Jose said...

Sylvia won't just be holding your legs, she will be holding your heart too. And that is no cliche.

You mean if it's a boy he will have my name? Awwww *** tear ***

Jenny from the Blog said...

Thanks Joe! Yes it will have your name as a middle name if it's a boy...Juan didn't tell you that?

Unknown said...

I saw a dresser at K-Mart for like 39 bucks... you should check it out. Nothing fancy-- but good for the price...