Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Team Building

Last night, the new team I work with, went on a team builder to the Diamondbacks game. The pictures are all out of order because I have never posted more than one picture at a time and I couldn't get it to work right for me.

I must say that I work with a very humorous, fun, great bunch of leaders and I am happy to be a part of DART. (DART= Disconnect and Recovery Team aka. Collections)






This is what we labeled as "the iDART bitch-slap." Tyler did not hit Marcia but if he had G would have still been there just watching. 


















Shawn was "pushing" for us to bring home all the food that was left there.





















Wes has a little problem with trying to kiss the guys...you will see what I mean further down in the post.

















Robert tried to dodge my taking a picture of him. He looks like he is dancing with a sucker in his mouth.

















For those of us that missed the peanut wars, this one was stuck in Sean's shirt. Kasi is trying to "pop" it like a pimple.

















This is Shawn pointing out the peanut pelt marks on Sean's shirt. And I will have you know that I didn't throw a single peanut until Shawn blamed it on me, then it was ON!

















"Cause it's one, two, three strikes you're out!" BTW-Tammy is not drunk in this picture.

















The famous question of the night, "Who are these guys?!" We found out that one of them works in Network Ops and the other was his friend. We welcomed them by throwing peanuts at them.





















This was the lady that kept the alcohol coming! She was our "HERO!!"





















Looks like Sean trying to make another point and Shawn isn't having it...

















"No, Wes! This isn't a fruity girly drink. It's red beer...you know, for Easter."

















Everytime I tried to catch Marcia, she looked at the camera and smiled...She just knew when I was getting ready to shoot. 

















What a commercial for Michelob Ultra beer...Look how happy Marcia is to take a picture with the beer.

















There she is again, smiling as usual.

















And once again...

















Who knows why I took this one? I sure don't.

















This is Shawn, Tammy, Andy, and Wes all eating and BSing.

















And here is the evidence that Wes has an issue...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Beer and Baseball games... you guys are nuts.

Anonymous said...

Nicely done! We rock! BTW thank you so much for sparing me on the photo shoot! :)

Kasi