Monday, April 20, 2009

Laguna Beach 2009


We went to California this last weekend to go to Knott's Berry Farm. My Father-in-law puts his Mustang in the Fabulous Fords Forever Carshow there. Juan and I decided to take off a day earlier than everyone else so that we could try and catch a Dodger game and also to make sure we have our spot on the floor since there were about 25 people in one house! We ended up not being able to get tickets to the game so we took the monsters to the beach where Nichole and Loyiel were married a few years ago. It was Juan and I and our kids + Paula and Nichole and Loyiel and their son + their nephew Noe.

















Thanks to Nichole, we have this loving shot. This was before we actually went down to the beach. It was a beautiful day!























This is Juanito posing for the camera, he loved the beach, eating sand (and I'm not talking about just tasting it!), and playing with beach toys. In this pose, he is saying, "Cheeeeeeeeeeeese!"























Here is Tallynna playing with sand. At times, she felt like she was being left out by Paula and Brianna. She had lots of fun though.























THIS IS MY FAVORITE PICTURE! It says so much to me. These are my men. Juanito didn't like the cold water too much but he loved being on the beach collecting shells.























In this one, he is deciding whether he wants to walk back down to the water or not. 























Tallynna, Paula, and Brianna are holding on to the railing before we head down to the water. 



We had a lot of fun, I got burnt, and then my batteries ran out on my camera...so no more pictures until the next day.   :o(   Nichole took some really cute ones that she will be sending to me and I will post them when I get them.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ahh the beach... looks like it was a nice day. Sure was freakin hot enough this weekend!

Jose said...

Vamos a la playa, oh oh oh oh oh, vamos a la playa, oh oh oh oh oh.