Monday, April 20, 2009

Clouds and Flowers

I like to take pictures of nature stuff. Clouds are my favorite. Here are some that I have taken over the last week or so. I will edit some of them when I figure out how to use this new program I have. Enjoy!



This one was over head at the Diamondbacks game I went to with my parents and boss last week.







These are flowers in California at Laguna Beach. I LOVE Daisies and I thought this was a really cool shot. 






More Daisies at the beach.






This was a shot out the window on the drive to the beach. Another cool shot for me.





Another shot of the clouds at the D-Backs game. I got the wire in this one.





This one is the only flower on the bush in front of my house. I think it's pretty.


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Aww you're such a great photographer... did you earn from me? I lke the flower shots... they are pretty!

Jose said...

The clouds not too exciting but the flower shots specially that second daisy one is pretty awesome.