Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tres Meses

My little man turned 3 months old a few days ago! He has been such an easy baby to take care of. Juanito was probably my easiest but Ramon is a close second. I can't wait until he's in kindergarten...well maybe I can but...

  • He still sleeps through the night from about 9pm until about 7am. Sometimes it's longer and sometimes it's shorter but definitely through the night.
  • He eats about 7 ounces still. He has eaten a few 8 ounce bottles but on average it's 7.
  • He can roll over!! From his back to his tummy.
  • He smiles ALL the time!
  • He's a little flirt.
  • He's wearing a 3-6 month usually but has some 6 month clothes that he fits in.
  • His next check up with the doctor is at 4 months so we will see how much he weighs and how long he is.

Here are some pictures I took on his 3 month day:

Can you tell he JUST ate?




He's laughing in this one. He laughs when I blow raspberries on his tummy!




MONKIES!! I love monkies!




We can call him LL Ramon!




FEET!! Every one of his monthly updates have a picture of his feet.




Still has BLUE eyes! I have a theory about this...his Papa had blue eyes and so not only was Sylvia playing with him before he came to us, so was his Papa.




He just looks so big to me!




Baby aerobics




2 comments:

Michelle said...

My nephew is so adorable! Thanks for reminding me... I haven't even posted Atalie's 2 month update and she's more than 2 1/2 months now. I better get on it. It's in my drafts folder after all.

Jose said...

Wow! How fast they grow, pretty much all it takes is a blink of the eye. He definitely is a cutie.