Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Promises


Our 2 year anniversary will be on March 31, 2009. I was looking for this and finally found it...


His vows to me (he actually wrote it)


As I stand here I have seen this day from afar.

Now we are here, hand in hand.

So beautiful you are.

Today our hearts glow as they have since we met.

Brighter and brighter they will shine as our time continues.

You've always cared for me like no other ever will.

God proving to me again, Love is the greatest gift of all.

I have my angel.

Thank you God.


I may start blogging some of the other stuff he has written for me over the years. I just thought I would share.

3 comments:

Jose said...

I don't even write that well. I am so proud of my son. I am also proud of the way you assimilated into this crazy family. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

My brother has always been such a poet. I remember a few times when I was younger and he would write you a poem and then have me read it. He wouldn't tell me who it was for... but it was for you. He'd ask if it sounded good. He was always so proud and anxious for me to tell him I liked it. So cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower too, I just read and very seldom make a comment however, today I felt I needed you to know that I am always here reading,listening and hopefully supporting you!
Love you, Sylvia